Pokemon Team Rocket Edition GBA Rom
|February 28, 2022
Pokemon Team Rocket Edition is a Pokemon ROM that was developed/Created by DragonsdenTV (Original Creator). The current version of the ROM is ‘Completed v2’ which is based on Pokemon FireRed. The ROM was last updated on ‘February 28, 2022’ and the new version is yet to be rolled out.
You start as a new recruit at the Isla Inta headquarters, spanning seven islands. Your job is to move up in the organization by completing assigned tasks. The story aligns with the early adventures of Red and Blue. When you get transferred to Kanto, you’ll see Red/Blue’s story from a Team Rocket member’s perspective.
Team Rocket and others aim to connect the dots in the original games’ storyline, trying to make everything part of the official story. In this hack, you, a random Rocket recruit, try to change the usual outcome where Team Rocket and Giovanni are beaten by Red. This creates a clash between your actions and the established story.
While most of the focus is on this clash, you’ll also discover Team Rocket’s important projects. A significant part of the game is dedicated to uncovering mysteries that players long suspected but were never officially confirmed.
- Existence Of Generation VI Items.
- New Move sets From 4th Gen – 7th Gen.
- Player Can (Run Indoors) System Added.
- Added 90 Pokemon’s Between Gen 4 – Gen 7.
- Forgettable HM’s & Use Infinite TM’s Every time.
- Ability To EV Train Your Pokemon In Certain Points.
- Added Physical/Special Division System Like 4th Gen.
- Pokemon Switch System (YES/NO) Has Been Removed.
- Pokemon Can Evolve Without Link Cable By Leveling Up.
- Basic Pokemon Stats Have Been Improved In The Game.
- New Evolution & Primal Forms According To 7th Generation.
SOURCE:Whack A Hack