Pokemon Infinite Fusion GBA ROM
|July 6, 2023
Pokemon Infinite Fusion is a special game made by fans who really like Pokemon. It lets you mix different kinds of Pokemon together using something called DNA Splicers. This makes brand-new Pokemon that are a mix of the ones you chose. The game is based on another thing called the Pokemon Fusion Generator.
In the game, there are these DNA Splicers that were in another Pokemon game called Black and White 2. They’re back in this game, but now you can use them on any Pokemon you want! You can mix any two Pokemon with these splicers to create a totally new Pokemon.
In total, there are a lot of combinations you can make—176,400 to be exact!
- Pokemon Fusion: Every Pokémon can be fused with any other Pokémon. Each combination has a unique sprite, stats, movepool, pokedex entry, and everything else you could expect from a Pokémon.
- 176 400 possible combinations: This allows you to get truly creative and have your own, truly unique team every playthrough.
- Every Pokémon from generations 1 and 2, with their evolutions, as well as 101 Pokémon from generations 3 to 7
- Over 20,000 custom sprites handcrafted by the community.
- 16 Badges Fight all 16 Gym Leaders from the Kanto and Johto regions
- Full Kanto region with extra areas and gen 4-5 inspired graphics
- Johto postgame Continue your journey into the Johto region 3 years before the events of Gold and Silver.
- Sevii Islands postgame Explore the Sevii Islands and find some exotic Pokémon
- Legendary Pokémon25 Legendary Pokémon to track down and catch
- Nicknaming Pokémon directly from the menu
- Over 40 Sidequests
- Rematch or trade with NPCs after battling them Rematched NPCs become stronger each time and can eventually evolve their Pokémon.
- Fairy type
- WonderTrade simulator
- Faster Day/Night system
- Battle Facilities: Take part in the Battle Factory, the Triple Battle Lounge, and more!
- Integrated speed up button
- Classic mode or Random mode
- Reversed mode: Special game mode that flips every trainer’s fusions
What’s new in 5.0?
- Triple Battles
- Gen 7 moves and battle mechanics
- New Battle facilities
- More randomizer options
- New animations
- New moves and abilities from Gen 5 to 7
- Premium wonder trades
- QoL improvements
- Performance improvements
- …And even more!
To play this game on an Android phone or tablet, you’ll need the newest Joiplay version and the RPG Maker plugin from their Patreon.
The normal Joiplay from the Play Store won’t work with this game, so you need to get the special version from Joiplay’s Patreon.
Both versions can be used on a mobile device, but it’s better to use the dynamic version. This way, you won’t clutter your phone’s picture folder with lots of Pokemon images.
Just keep in mind that while the game can be played using Joiplay, it’s not perfectly designed for mobile play.
How to install a patch
- Make sure you have downloaded the full game (version 5.0 or newer) at some point.
- Download the patch
- Extract the patch somewhere on your computer using Winrar, 7zip, or another program.
- Copy the contents to your game’s installation folder (click Yes when Windows asks if you want to replace the older files)*.
- Open Pokemon Infinite Fusion.exe to play the game.
Download Pokemon Infinite Fusion